- Material handling methods, equipment controls and software should be standardized within the limit of achieving overall performance objective.
- Standardization means less variety and customization in the methods and equipment employed.
- The planner should select the methods and equipment that can perform a variety of tasks under a variety of operating conditions and in anticipation of changing future requirements.
- The standardization applies to size of containers and other load forming components as well as operating procedures and equipment.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019