Security for electronic transactions (SET): SET was originally supported by companies such as MasterCard, VISA, Microsoft and Netscape and provides a means for enabling secure transactions between purchaser, merchant (vendor) and bank.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ami Pandya| | | Business Aspects in Banking & Insurance, Exam fundas, Exam Queries, Notes, Question Banks, Question Papers, Solved Papers, SYBMS, banking, BBI, business aspects in banking and insurance, coaching classes, concepts, difficulty, insurance, jargon, sem 3, SYBMS| 0
Introduction: A subject that all of us are very familiar with is Business Aspects in Banking and Insurance. The...
BMS| | | Articles, Notes| 0
Anjaan is an upcoming Tamil action thriller film directed by N. Lingusamy, and produced under his banner Thirupathi Brothers....
Login or Register
There are no users currently online
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019