Reena Mehta College Profile
“An educational system isn’t worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn’t teach them how to make a life.”
Reena Mehta College of Commerce and Management studies one of the upcoming colleges in the western suburbs of Mumbai which was established in the year 2003.
At present the college conducts various courses affiliated University of Mumbai like Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM), Bachelor in Accounting and Finance (BAF), Bachelor in Banking and Insurance (BBI), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM) and Bachelor of Science Information Technology (B.Sc. IT) courses.
Reena Mehta College concentrates on the path of providing “holistic” and “quality” education to individual children. Their committed faculty nurtures the aspirations of our young students to excel academically and also lay the foundation for life long learning.
(B.M.S) For the future manager or the next gen business tycoons ……….
A Three Year Full time Degree Programme Divided into Six Semesters, and Visiting faculties who are experts in their subjects. The College is committed to provide in-depth training using the latest teaching techniques like projectors, solving latest case studies, practical experience and industrial visits.
The Degree Aims to develop a range of business knowledge and skills, together with the self awareness and personal development appropriate for a Management career.
The course prepares student to exploit opportunities in the Management profession and provides comprehensive and practical management training to students by way of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, and lectures by professionals.
The Course gives a Brief understanding on Various Areas of Management helping to create middle Cadre management personnel and an upcoming manager.
Students who complete the course are expected to have lucrative employment opportunities in private and corporate sector, governmental organizations, and multinational companies in India and abroad. The sectors would be like export-import, commercial banks, and financial institutions. It will also help to nurture upcoming entrepreneurs.
It would help the students planning for further studies, who can also pursue their Masters Degree which complements their area of interest.
Innovative teachings methods like:
– Presentations/discussions and classroom debates.
– Organizing guest lectures for the benefit of the students.
– Conducting lectures with teaching aids like OHP and LCD
Other facilities and activities include:
– Wi – Fi facility
– Extra curricular activities like Social Service, Yoga and Dance and Music
– Computer Centre
– Field Visits
– Extra Coaching for slow learners
– Facility with industry experience
– Domain Specialist for Guest lecturers
Latest posts by Kartik Raichura (see all)
- Results Out for BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SEM V) (CBCGS) (75:25) (CHOICE BASE) EXAMINATION HELD IN NOVEMBER 2018 - March 18, 2019
- IAPM sem 6 april 2015 university question paper - December 3, 2015
- TYBMS Sem 5 Important Question Bank 2015 – 1 day before the exam! - November 14, 2015