PROCEDURE FOR DECLARATION OF RESULTS HELD IN RESERVE (RRLE)
Results are normally held in reserve for the following reasons.
1. Non passing of lower examinations
2. Non receipt of Transfer / Eligibility Certificate
3. Non submission of First Degree certificate required for Masters Degree results etc.
1 Apply for declaration of result through respective college / Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, first-degree certificate, certificate of eligibility / Transfer etc. whatever is applicable.
2 On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant documents / information and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period.
Examinations Required days.
The statement of marks will be sent to respective college/Institution within 20 days from the declaration of result, held in reserve.
No enquiry will be entertained within this period.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019