Operation of Budgetary Control
The steps involved in a Budgetary Control system can be outlined as follows:
- Establish a plan or target of performance which coordinates all the activities of the business.
- Record the actual performance
- Compare the actual performance with that planned.
- Calculate the differences, or variances, and analyze use reasons for them.
- Act immediately, if necessary, to remedy the situation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019