The main objectives of standard costing are:
-To control the factors which affect production.
– to supply reports promptly to the management showing the progress of production and how expenditure to date compares with estimates so that corrective actions may be taken in time, and
– To disclose the effect of temporary increase or decrease in the volume of output and sales or revenues.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019