- To help in the reconstruction of economics disrupted by the war and the development then long – term investment loans on reasonable terms.
- To promote private foreign investment by guaranteeing the repayment of loans made by private foreign investors.
- To guide international investments into productive channels
- To promote multilateralism in international trade by granting united loans and permitting the borrowing countries to spend the loans proceeds in purchasing equipments and goods from any country they like.
- To promote the long-term balanced growth of international trade and the main tenance of equilibrium in the balance of payments of member of countries by encouraging foreign investments for the developments of the productive resources of the member countries.
- To provide assistance in improving the economic development and the standard of living of the people of member countries.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019