1) Employing suitable persons: The employment of suitable persons is essential for every enterprise. The procedure of recruitment, tests for selection and methods of training are decided by the staffing team. A properly laid down scheme will ensure the employment of right persons.
2) Keep pace With New Development: New development are taking place everyday. A business will have to keep pace with new changes. This will be possible only if competent persons are employed who can adjust as per the new situation.
3) Manpower Development: Manpower planning will have to be done in advance. The future requirements of personnel will be estimated quite in advance. The new staff will be recruited people will be prepared for taking up higher responsibility jobs, all this will be possible only with a well planned staffing function.
4) Optimum Utilization of Manpower: the cost of recruiting, selecting and training the staff is very high. The remuneration is also paid at high rates. The manpower should be utilized to the maximum capacity .It will help in controlling cost also.
5) Ensuring Job Satisfaction: The staffing function will ensure job satisfaction to employees. The executive should be involved in decision-making process. They should also be suitably rewarded for their contribution to the organization a good staffing function will devise methods which will ensure job satisfaction to everyone.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019