What does Results Held In Reserve (RRLE) mean?
Results are normally held in reserve for the following reasons:
1. Non passing of lower examinations
2. Non receipt of Transfer / Eligibility Certificate
3. Non submission of First Degree certificate required for Masters Degree results etc.
What should I do if my results are held in reserve?
1) Apply for declaration of result through respective college / Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, first-degree certificate, certificate of eligibility / Transfer etc. whatever is applicable.
2) On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant documents / information and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period.
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.M.M., B.M.S., M.A. – 15 days.
M.Com., M.Sc. F.E. (Sem.II), B.E. (Sem.VII & VIII), LL.B. – 30 days.
3) The statement of marks will be sent to respective college/Institution within 20 days from the declaration of result, held in reserve.
4) No enquiry will be entertained within this period.
5) Any queries you can reach University of Mumbai, Controller of Examination, Examination Bhavan, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (e).
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019