Cast: Partho Gupte, Saqib Saleem, Neha Joshi, Makrand Deshpande
1) Directed by Amole Gupte, Hawaa Hawaai is a sweet simple honest film after Taare Zameen Par and Stanley Ka Dabba.
2) The film’s story revolves around social equality and aspirations.
3) You will learn a lot after watching the movie as the story-telling is simple and neat without any twists and turns.
4) Each character is well-defined and the simplicity of the scenes will touch your heart.
5) Arjun, the lead character of the movie wants to learn how to roller skate. He wants to fly on his wheels even though the reality of life keeps him bringing back to earth.
6) Nothing is impossible when we want something really from our heart, and that’s what the movie focuses on.
7) In order to follow his dreams, Arjun finds a teacher who teaches him skating. In his journey, he also gets a gang of friends who supports Arjun to achieve his dreams.
8) All the child artists are amazing and natural. At an age when children need to go to school, they work in garage, sell flowers, work in tea-stall etc. to earn their next meal.
9) The film shows us a world which is very close to all of us but we ignore it as we are taught to be insensitive and practical in this world.
10) The film will move you to tears but at the same time inspire you to achieve your dreams.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019