MOBILE-COMMERCE: Mobile Commerce also known as M-Commerce, is the ability to conduct, commerce as a mobile device, such as mobile phone.
1. Mobile ticketing
2. Mobile Vouchers, Coupons and
3. Mobile contract purchase and delivery mainly consumes of the sale of ring tones,
wallpapers and games of mobile phones.
4. Local base services
Local discount offers
5. Information services
6.MOBILE BANKING: Banks and other financial institutions used mobile commerce to allow
their customers to assess account information and make transactions, such as purchasing, withdrawals etc.,
7. MOBILE BROWSING: Using a mobile browser- A www browser on mobile device customers can shop online without having to be at their personal computer.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019