Limitations Of Financial Statements:
- It shows only historical cost.
- It does not take into account the price level changes.
- It considers only monetary aspects but does not consider some vital non-monetary factors.
- It is based on convention and judgement. Hence there is no accuracy.
- Comparison of Financial Statements depends upon the uniformity of Accounting policies.
- It is subject to window dressing.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019