Limitations of e – commerce:-
1. Security:- the security risk in e – commerce can be-
• client / server risk
• data transfer and transaction risk
• virus risk
2. High start up cost:-
The various components of cost involved with e – commerce are:-
• connection:- connection cost to the internet.
• hardware / software:- this includes cost of sophisticated computer,
moduer, routers, etc.
• maintenance:- this include cost invole in traning of employees and
maintenance of web-pages.
3. Legal issues:- these issues arises when the customer data is fall in the hands of strangers.
4. Lack of skilled personnel:- there is difficulty in finding skilled www developers and knowledgeable professionals to manage and a maintain customer on line.
5. Loss of contact with customers:-Sometimes customers feels that they does not have received sufficient personal attention.
6. Uncertainty and lack of information:- most of the companies has never used any electronic means of communication with its customers as the internet is an unknown mode for them.
7. Some business process may never be available to e – commerce:-Some items such as foods, high cost items such as jewelry may be impossible to be available on the internet.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019