Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge (Academics & Extra-curricular):
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
5) Any dislikes?
1) At school level (activities):- participation in sports, drawing, dance and fund raising programmes for some social causes etc. (achievements):- in sports, drawing, elocution competition, craft, creative marketing competition.
At college level:- presentation team of d ENACTUS MLDC for ENACTUS INDIA national competition2013,participation and achievements in waste management competition held in our college every year, felicitation by faculty head and core team of enactus mldc with 4 other enactus members for significant contribution in encatus projects and programmes(2012-2013).
2) Aim is to be successful and the best in whatever I do. Life is short, live life to live your dream and wear your passion. Be different and creative.
3) Masters in international business/marketing.
4) Dance, drawing, listening to music.
5) Careless attitude and people with no humanity.
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
Ans- Our College is very supportive and it appreciates the efforts that students put in, which motivates the students to work harder and give their best. Especially our BMS co-od Mrs.Parveen nagpal whose first priority is ‘students’ n who always strives to have the best faculty who would impart us the best knowledge.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
Ans- The Best part about BMS is that it has presentations; it was the only point which attracted me towards the BMS course. It covers over all your management aspects.BMS is a course which has really very interesting subjects and alot to learn from but lacks partical knowledge.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
Ans- BMS has helped me in many ways to explore myself; I’ve learned how to present myself in front of people, how to put forth my point and how the business and management world works. And in Every semester you have different subjects so it’s like in every semester you learn something new.
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
Ans: – BMS is one of the smartest courses within itself but more practical knowledge would make it one of the best courses.
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
Ans: – Every presentation me n my group have always tried to something different and creative and were always appreciated for our work and creative output.
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
Ans: – Today’s generation know what they want in life but don’t know how to reach there. All I would say is Chase your dreams have the passion in you to do something in life and m sure you will definitely reach your goal and live your dream one day.
THANK YOU BMS.CO.IN for giving me this opportunity.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019