Long answer questions:
1. Explain classical theory of international trade?
2. How packaging forms a part of product planning?
3. Enumerate the method of market entry. How should an exporter proceed to select potential markets?
4. Difference between international marketing and domestic marketing
5. Explain the types of trade barriers?
6. Difference between Tariff Barriers and Non Tariff Barriers
7. Factors for package design in international market
8. Explain the types of foreign intermediaries
9. Factors determining export pricing
10. Explain export costing methods
11. What are the elements of cost
12. Difference between Skimming Pricing and Penetration Pricing Policies
13. Difference between FOB price quotation and CIF price quotation
14. Which are the factors influencing pricing policy?
15. Difference between direct exporting and indirect exporting.
16. Brief details of steps in selecting overseas market.
17. What are the parameters in international marketing?
18. Which are the factors for segmentation based on market profile?
19. Difference between geographic and psychographic segmentation.
20. Difference between demographic and psychographic segmentation.
21. Which are the factors influencing market segmentation?
22. What are the characteristics of market segmentation?
2. Types of foreign intermediaries
3. Factors influencing pricing policy
4. Base for market segmentation
6. Tariff barriers
7. Non – tariff barrier
9. Trade liberalization
11. Product packaging
12. Indian institute of packaging
13. Skimming pricing strategy
14. Penetration pricing strategy
15. Types of quotations
17. Licensing method
21. Takeover / acquisition
22. Turnkey projects
23. International market segmentation
1. International marketing
2. Trading bloc
3. Export incentives
4. Break even pricing
5. Export through internet
6. Import licensing
7. Tariff quota
8. Economic union
9. Joint ventures
11. MOD VAT
13. IRMAC scheme
14. Vishesh Krishi Upaj Yojana
15. Contract manufacturing
16. Management contracting