1. The classic way to coordinate the activities of organizational units is to position them in the hierarchy so that those most closely related report to a single person.
2. But, as explained earlier, the functional organizational structures employed in most businesses often result in fragmentation. To combat fragmentation and achieve the desired degree of cross-unit cooperation and collaboration, most companies supplement their functional organization structures.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019