A Framework for Executing Strategy
1. Implementing and executing strategy entails figuring out all the hows – the specific techniques, actions, and behaviors – that are needed for a smooth strategy-supportive operation – and then following through to get things done and deliver results.
2. The first step in implementing strategic changes is for management to communicate the case for organizational changes so clearly and persuasively to organizational members that a determined commitment takes hold throughout the ranks to find ways to put the strategy into place, make it work, and meet performance targets.
3. Management’s handling of the strategy implementation process can be considered successful if and when the company achieves the targeted strategic and financial performance and shows good progress in making its strategic vision a reality.
4. There is no definitive 10-step checklist or managerial recipe for successful strategy execution. Strategy execution varies according to individual company situations and circumstances, the strategy implementer’s best judgment, and the implementer’s ability to use particular organizational change techniques effectively.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019