1) Explain the importance of Business ethics and corporate governance
2) Explain the role of corporate governance in the financial sector
3) What are the characteristics of fraudsters?
4) How business ethics be an important tool in building business reputation?
5) What are the social responsibilities of business? How it can be achieved by a business enterprise?
6) How corporate governance enhances business prospects?
7) Briefly explain the term “Fraud”.
8)What is corruption? How it impacts the society?
9) What is the code of conduct of business houses?
10) Who are responsible for the corruption, frauds and scams in financial institutions?
11) Explain the need of corporate governance?
12) State the frauds committed with the help of a computer.
13) Write a note on corruption and suggest appropriate remedies.
14) Explain the objectives set up by Confederation of Indian Industries.
15) Write in detail your views on ethics and morality
16) Corporate governance and business ethics
17) Recommendations of Kumar Mangalam Committee Report on Corporate Governance
18) What is the role of MRTP Commission?
19) Briefly state recommendations made by Cadbury Committee.
20) State the differences between unfair trade practices and restrictive trade practices
21) Definition of fraud under Indian penal code and Indian contract act
22) Explain the various ways by which frauds can averted
23) What is code of conduct? Explain briefly the code of ethics which is laid down by IRDA
24) Explain SEBI guidelines for good corporate governance
25) Role of directors in enforcing good corporate governance
26) Corporate governance and shareholder’s responsibilities
27) What is Business ethics?
28) Explain the term ‘computer crimes’. What are the measures taken for prevention of these crimes?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019