Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management:
- What are Investment avenues available to him which will give a stable return with minimum risk?
- What is SEBI? What are its Functions? Discuss in brief Risk & Return relationship Explain CAPM
- Brief on Securities Market
- Explain Risk and different Measures of Risk?
- What is Investment? Explain Objectives of investment & Factors to be considered before Investing?
- Explain Mutual Fund and its types and cost. Write note on Money Market Instruments. Book Building process
- Dow Theory
- Secondary Market
- Speculation v/s Investment
- Tax Saving Investments
- Co-efficient of Variation
- Doubling Period
- Convertible Debentures
- Bull and Bear
- Support & Resistance
- Bought out deals.
Notes, Case Study tips, All Chapter formulae:
Alongwith the above questions, please also refer to: