Retail Management 23rd April 2015 Exam Important Question Bank
- CRM in Retailing.
- Vendor Relations.
- Store Design.
- Multi Channel Retailing Category.
- Responsibilities of a store.
- Grid Layout.
- Price Bundling.
- Role of IT in retail.
- Circulation Plan
- Functions performed by Retailer.
- RFID Tax
- 7 Rights of Merchandise.
- Vending Machines Markdowns.
- Store Planning.
- Visual Merchandise
- Methods of Displays.
- Private Labels.
- Types of Franchising.
- Advantages of Franchising.
- What are retail strategies? Suggest a strategy for a Food and Grocery store for Indian Markets.
- Describe role of franchisor and franchisee. Discuss the reasons for the success of franchising in India.
- Discuss with suitable examples the factors necessary to consider before selecting a final site for any store.
- How important is the role of pricing in retail marketing mix? Briefly discuss the various retail pricing approaches available to the retailer.
- What are the factors that have contributed to the rise of the retail in India? Explain the challenges that a Global Retailer will face in India.
- Explain Store and Non-Store Retailing in detail. Do you think Non-Store retailing will grow faster than Store retailing? Justify your answer.
- Suggest some strategies by which a retailer can build sustainable competitive advantage for their retail format.
- What is Merchandise? Explain the process of Merchandise Planning in detail.
Alongwith the above questions, please also refer to: