Retail Management 23rd April 2015 Exam Important Question Bank
- CRM in Retailing.
- Vendor Relations.
- Store Design.
- Multi Channel Retailing Category.
- Responsibilities of a store.
- Grid Layout.
- Price Bundling.
- Role of IT in retail.
- Circulation Plan
- Functions performed by Retailer.
- RFID Tax
- 7 Rights of Merchandise.
- Vending Machines Markdowns.
- Store Planning.
- Visual Merchandise
- Methods of Displays.
- Private Labels.
- Types of Franchising.
- Advantages of Franchising.
- What are retail strategies? Suggest a strategy for a Food and Grocery store for Indian Markets.
- Describe role of franchisor and franchisee. Discuss the reasons for the success of franchising in India.
- Discuss with suitable examples the factors necessary to consider before selecting a final site for any store.
- How important is the role of pricing in retail marketing mix? Briefly discuss the various retail pricing approaches available to the retailer.
- What are the factors that have contributed to the rise of the retail in India? Explain the challenges that a Global Retailer will face in India.
- Explain Store and Non-Store Retailing in detail. Do you think Non-Store retailing will grow faster than Store retailing? Justify your answer.
- Suggest some strategies by which a retailer can build sustainable competitive advantage for their retail format.
- What is Merchandise? Explain the process of Merchandise Planning in detail.
Alongwith the above questions, please also refer to:
The following two tabs change content below.
We, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to email@example.com.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019