Gujarat Agriculture and Co-Operative Department has announced recruitment notification of 350 vacancies for Live Stock Inspector posts.
Candidates who are interested can apply through online mode on or before 27th February 2014. For other details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection and application, candidates may refer the below notification.
No of vacancies-350
Name of the post – Live Stock Inspector
Candidates applying for the mentioned post should be in the age group between 18 to 29 years as on 27-02-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Candidates should possess Secondary School Examination certificate from a recognized Board.
All category candidates need to pay Rs 100 /-along with postal charges of Rs 12/-
Candidates applying for the Gujarat Agriculture and Co-Operative Department recruitment will be selected based on performance in written test.
Selected candidates will be offered a pay band of Rs 5200-20200/- with Rs.2400/- Grade Pay per month.
How to apply
- Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility may apply online through the official website on or before 27th February 2014.
- Candidates have to log on to the official website and download the application form.
- Application downloaded should be filled with all mandatory details.
- Candidates should mention a valid email ID in the application.
- Notification regarding the mentioned recruitment will be sent to candidates through email.
- Filled application should be submitted without error.
- On successful submission candidates should note the reg no.
- Finally a print out copy of the confirmation page should be taken for future reference.
Last date for submission of application- 27th February 2014
For more details candidates may visit the official website at http://agri.gujarat.gov.in
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019