Explain Classification Of E-Commerce.
A common classification of E-Commerce is by the nature of transactions. There are six types of E-Commerce:
1. BUSINESS – TO – BUSINESS (B2B): It includes the IOS transactions and electronic market transactions between organizations.
• IOS Transactions means Inter Organizational Information Systems refers to flow of standard transactions information between business partners, such as placing orders, building or paying.
2. BUSINESS TO CUSTOMERS (B2C): These are retailing transactions with individual shoppers.
3. CUSTOMER TO CUSTOMER : In this transaction customer sells directly to customers example : selling residential properties, cars, etc.,
4. NON BUSINESS E-COMMERCE: An increased no. of non-business institutions such as academic institutions, not for profit institutions religious, organizations, social organizational activities.
5. CUSTOMER TO BUSINESS (C2B): This category includes individuals who sell products are services to organizations.
6. .INTRA BUSINESS E-COMMERCE: In this category includes all internal organizational activities, usually preformed on intranets, that involves exchange of goods, services are information.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019