Human capabilities and limitations must be recognized and respected in the design of material handling tasks and equipment to ensure safe and effective operations.
- Ergonomics is the science that seeks to adapt work or working conditions to suit the abilities of the worker.
- The ergonomic principle embraced both physical and mental tasks.
- That equipment should be selected which eliminates repetitive labor which effectively interacts with human operators and users.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019