Electronic banking is one of the truly widespread avatars of E-commerce the world over. Various authors define E-Banking differently but the most definition depicting the meaning and features of E-Banking are as follows:
1. E-Banking is a combination of two, Electronic technology and Banking.
2. Electronic Banking is a process by which a customer performs banking transactions electronically without visiting a brick-and-mortar institution
3. E-Banking denotes the provision of banking and related service through Extensive use of information technology without direct recourse to the bank by the customer.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019