EDI standards and initiatives:-
1. ODETTE:- an EDI format developed for European motor industry. ODETTE
stands for organization for data exchange by tele transmission in Europe.
2. TRADACOMS:- it is UK national standard, which is developed by ANA (Article number association) in 1982.
ANSI ASC X12 (American national standards – X12) – X12 is a standard that defines many different types of documents, student loan applications, injury and illness supports and shipment and billing notices.
International standards –
EDIFACT – (Electronic data interchange for administration, commerce and transport) was developed during 1990’s with a subset of EANCOM, which is the most widely used dialect of EDIFACT in international retail and distribution sector.
UN/EDIFACT – (United nations/electronic data interchange for administration commerce and transport) is an international set of EDI standards that are published by united nations trade data interchange (UNIDID).
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019