Students seeking admissions to the First Year of Degree Courses are requested to note that if the information provided is incomplete / has any discrepancy / in case of situations where conversion of grades to marks is to be incorporated and if there is any discrepancy or difference, the admission of such candidates will be cancelled and the decision of the College Authorities will be final and binding on the applicant.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
1. H.S.C. Mark Sheet and H.S.C. Leaving Certificate with 3 photocopies of the mark sheet and the
Leaving Certificate each.
2. Photo copy of Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Passport as proof of residence.
3. Any other certificate as applicable, in the name of the student.
4. 3 recent identity card size photographs.
5. 5 Self addressed envelopes with stamp of Rs. 5 pasted on the envelope.
6. PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY issued by University of Mumbai mentioning that they are eligible for admission to the Course concerned. This certificate is required for the students who have passed the XII / Equivalent examinations form other than Maharashtra Board. In case if the Provisional Statement of Eligibility is not available, photocopy of the fee receipt of the application submitted can be attached along with the admission form. Kindly note that the admission will be confirmed only after the receipt of the PSOE.
7. Acknowledgement Token issued by the college.
8. FEES payable: by DD or Pay Order Only to be drawn in favour of “NARSEE MONJEE COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS”.
9. ADMISSIONS WILL BE GRANTED AND CONFIRMED ONLY ON SUBMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE MARKSHEET, LEAVING CERTIFICATE AND OTHER RELATED CERTIFICATES WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME PERIOD.
GUJARATI LINGUISTIC MINORITY:
Document required as proof for seeking admission under Minority Quota (Gujarati Linguistic Minority):
a. Vasti Patra with the name of the student and his family OR
b. S.S.C Marksheet of the student listing Gujarati as one of the subjects opted by the student. OR
c. SSC Marksheet of the parent indicating that the parents had opted for High Level Gujarati language.
d. Certificate on the letter head signed by the authorized signatory of the Registered Society of the Caste to which the student belongs certifying that the applicant and his parents belong to the said caste and which is a “Gujarati Linguistic Minority Community” in the state of Maharashtra.
In case if the father is not Gujarati but the mother is Gujarati, then the marriage certificate is an additional certificate that the student must submit.
STUDENTS SEEKING ADMISSION UNDER DEFENCE, FREEDOM FIGHTERS, TRANSFER & SPORTS etc.:
a. Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Association.
b. Copy of Tamrapatra.
c. Govt. Transfer Order specifying date of transfer for Transfer.
d. Photocopies of the certificates indicating achievements in sports (DSO, National/ International registered and recognized organization) during the years 2011-12 & 2012-2013.
STUDENT MUST BE PRESENT IN PERSON ALONG WITH ONE OF HIS PARENT / GUARDIAN TO SECURE THE ADMISSION.
IF THE STUDENT FAILS TO TAKE ADMISSION ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED DATES OR FAILS TO SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED DATES, THE STUDENT WILL LOOSE CLAIM ON THE SEAT IN THIS COLLEGE.
Note: Students should write their name, class and telephone no. on the back of DD/Pay Order.