DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION:
1. Recruitment refers to the process of identifying and encouraging prospective employees to apply for jobs.
2. Recruitment is said to be positive in its approach as it seeks to attract as many candidates as possible.
1. Selection is concerned with picking up the right candidates from a pool of applicants.
2. Selection on the other hand is negative in its application in as much as it seeks to eliminate as many unqualified applicants as possible in order to identify the right candidates.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019