- Theo Haimann: “Organizing is the process of defining and grouping the activities; of the enterprise and establishing authority relationships among them”.
- Koontz and O’Donnell: “Organization involves the grouping of activities necessary to accomplish goals and plans, the assignment of these activities to appropriate departments end tl1e provision for authority, delegation and co – ordination.
- Louis A. Allen: “Organizing is the process of identifying and grouping the work to be performed, defining and delegating responsibility and authority, and establishing relationship the purpose for enabling people to work most efficiently together in accomplishing objectives”.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019