Decision Making is defined as selection of a course of action from among alternatives.
The process leading to making a decision might be thought of as:
- Identifying alternatives.
- Evaluating Alternatives in terms of the goal sought.
- Choosing an alternative, that is, making a decision.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019