The registration date for CMAT February 2014-15 (Second Test) closes today i.e. 16th January, 2014. Hurry !
The notification for CMAT February 2014-15 (Second Test) is out. The exam is scheduled to be conducted between February 20, 2014 to February 24, 2014.
Following are the important dates for the second test :
|Registration Window||November 1 – January 16|
|Availability of printed hall ticket||From January 2, 2014|
|Computer based test dates||February 20 – February 24, 2014|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
|Result declaration||March 14, 2014|
|Print out of score cards||March 14 – April 13, 2014|
Graduates in any discipline or those appearing for their final year graduation, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
Registration & Admission Process:
- Candidates can register online on www.aicte-cmat.in
- They will be offered choice to select a test centre from an option of 3 cities, along with a date from 3 dates on a first come first serve basis and availability of slots in a given city.
- The test fee for general and OBC candidates appearing from any test centre in India is INR 1200 + applicable bank charges. For SC/ST/PD candidates the test will cost INR 600 + applicable bank charges.
- Each state will receive a merit list and candidates will be given admission in respective institutes through central counselling. In a case where the central counselling is not conducted, the CMAT scores will be used as basis to secure admission in AICTE approved institutes.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019