Every Professor/Faculty teaches in own style, inspires, connects with students in unique ways and establishes lifelong relationships as mentors or friends. Having an exceptional Professor can indelibly affect your college experience, and make you remember facts that most people would forget after a decent period of time.
BMS.co.in Essay Writing Contest is an opportunity for BMS students to share their learning experiences of their favorite BMS Professor.
Guidelines for writing the Essay-
Theme/Subject – My Favorite BMS Professor (of my college)
- You can author an essay on ONLY 1 BMS Professor of your college. The Professor can be a Full-time/Visiting Faculty of your College.
- The Essay should reflect your knowledge about your favorite BMS Professor:
ü Educational Qualifications,
ü Teaching Experiences,
ü Subjects taught,
ü Commitment Level,
ü Problem Solving Ability,
ü Attitude towards Students,
ü Teaching Philosophy and Methodology,
ü Your Unique Academic/College Experiences,
ü Your Learning Outcome
- The Essay should not be more than 1200 words (3-4 pages), Relevant photographs or images can be included.
- You should mail us the articles to [email protected] with the subject line “Contest Entry”.
- Every valid entry will be published on BMS.co.in and you will be mailed the url of the article.
- Share your Article link on social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus
ü Entries must be original and unpublished anywhere
ü Entries must be submitted by mail in .doc or .docx format
ü Entries must be written in English only
ü Every participant can write about only 1 BMS Professor of their college
ü All entries become the property of BMS.co.in with the right to publish
ü Entries are liable for disqualification if:-
– 2 or more students write on the same Professor
– The entry is too long or too short in relation to the specified word count
All entries shall be judged on the basis of:
ü Engaging Content
ü Writing Method/Style
ü Use of Correct grammatical Language and no spelling errors
ü Use of Illustrations/Photographs/Examples
ü Presentation of the ideas to capture the attention of readers
ü Content should be plagiarism-free (no copying)
ü Number of likes/comments on the Article published on BMS.co.in
Every valid entry will get:
ü E-certificate of participation
ü Have your article published and featured on BMS.co.in
Winners will get:
ü Wishtel’s IRA Thing 2 Tablet PC
ü Names and Articles featured on the homepage of BMS.co.in
ü Names and Articles featured on BMS fanpage and Weekly Newsletter
ü Opportunity to Join BMS.co.in as Freelance Writers
ü Opportunity to intern with India’s largest Market Research Agency
For queries, please contact at 09769317295 or email us with subject line “Query” at [email protected]
Reward and recognition await you. Hurry and send in your entry!
Sample Article for your reference –
Stay tuned to latest BMS updates at facebook.com/bms.co.in
The views and opinions that would be expressed in the Contest Articles are those of authors and do not in anyway represent the views of BMS.co.in.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019