- Users need to support only the VAN’s one communications protocol instead of many possible protocols used by trading partners.
- The VAN records message activity in an audit log. This VAN audit log becomes an independent record of transactions, and this record can be helpful in resolving disputes between trading partners.
- The VAN can provide translation between different transaction sets used by trading partners (for example, the VAN can translate an ASC X12 set into a UN/EDIFACT set).
- The VAN can perform automatic compliance checking to ensure that the transaction set is in the specified EDI format.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019