N O T I C E
ADMISSION: F.Y.B.Com./F.Y.B.M.S. / F.Y.B.F.M. / F.Y.B.A.F./ F.Y.B.Sc.(I.T.) – 2014-2015
FIRST MERIT LIST (FOR ALL CATEGORIES AND ALL COURSES OTHER THAN FYBCOM INHOUSE)
The category wise list of students according to their merit is put up separately onthe notice board. A list of all the applications received is also put up.
Admission to students in the First Merit List will be granted on 20th & 21stJune 2014 between 10.00 a.m. and 01.30 p.m. as per the schedule displayed onthe college notice board and as given below:
SUBMISSIONOF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
Studentsseeking admissions to the First Year of Degree Courses are requested to notethat if the information provided is incomplete / has anydiscrepancy / in case of situations where conversion of grades to marks is tobe incorporated and if there is any discrepancy or difference, the admission ofsuch candidates will be cancelled and the decision of the College Authoritieswill be final and binding on the applicant.
THEFOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
1. H.S.C. Mark Sheet and H.S.C. Leaving Certificatewith 3 photocopies of the mark sheet and the Leaving Certificate each.
2. Photo copy of Ration Card / Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill / Passport as proof of residence.
3. Any other certificate as applicable, in the nameof the student.
4. 3 recent identity card size photographs.
5. 5 Self addressed envelopes with stamp of Rs. 5pasted on the envelope.
6. PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY issuedby University of Mumbai mentioning that they are eligible for admission to theCourse concerned. This certificate is required for the students who have passedthe XII / Equivalent examinations form other than Maharashtra Board. In case if the Provisional Statement ofEligibility is not available, photocopy of the fee receipt of the applicationsubmitted can be attached along with the admission form. Kindly note that theadmission will be confirmed only after the receipt of the PSOE.
The students can apply for PSOE at the time of taking the admission inthe respective classrooms.
7. Acknowledgement Token issued by the college.
- FEES payable: by DD or Pay Order Only to be drawn in favour of “NARSEE MONJEE COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS”.
|Course||Open Category Students(Semester I Only)||Reserved Category Student
|F.Y.B.Com.||Rs. 3,681/-||Rs. 401/-|
|F.Y.B.M.S.||Rs. 11,281/-||Rs. 401/|
|F.Y.B.A.F.||Rs. 11,581/-||Rs. 401/|
|F.Y.B.F.M.||Rs. 11,581/-||Rs. 401/|
|F.Y.B.Sc.(I.T.)||Rs. 16,681/-||Rs. 401/|
- ADMISSIONS WILL BE GRANTED AND CONFIRMED ONLY ON SUBMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE MARKSHEET, LEAVING CERTIFICATE AND OTHER RELATED CERTIFICATES WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME PERIOD.
Studentsapplying under GUJARATI LINGUISTIC MINORITY must satisfy the
- SHOULD BE GUJARATI BY BIRTH ANDSHOULD HAVE PASSED THE H.S.C. / EQUIVALENT EXAMINATION.
2. In case if the student is not GUJARATI bybirth but the mother of the applicant is Gujarati, the marriage certificate ofthe parent indicating mother’s name must be produced for verification.
3. In case of doubtful surnames, the parent will have to produce their10th std. mark sheet indicating Gujarati as one of the subject atthe 10th Std.
4. Certificate from the Head of the Community / Trust / institution(Government recognized) confirming the claim.
STUDENTS SEEKING ADMISSION UNDER DEFENCE, FREEDOM FIGHTERS, TRANSFER& SPORTS etc.:
a. Certificatefrom Zilla Sainik Welfare Association.
b. Copy of Tamrapatra.
c. Govt. Transfer Order specifyingdate of transfer for Transfer.
d. Photocopiesof the certificates indicating achievements in sports (DSO, National/International registered and recognized organization) during the years 2012-13& 2013-2014.
STUDENT MUST BE PRESENTIN PERSON ALONG WITH ONE OF HIS PARENT / GUARDIAN TO SECURE THE
IF THE STUDENT FAILS TO TAKE ADMISSION ON THE ABOVE MENTIONEDDATES OR FAILS TO SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED DATES,THE STUDENT WILL LOOSE CLAIM ON THE SEAT IN THIS COLLEGE.
Note: Students should write their name,class and telephone no. on the back of DD/Pay Order.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019