Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer, poet, and cartoonist. He was most widely known for his children’s books written and illustrated as Dr. Seuss.
Quotes of Dr. Seuss :
1. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
2. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.
3. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
4.Step with care and great tact ,and remember that Life’s a Great Balancing Act.
5. You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.
6. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.
7. Preachers in pulpits talked about what a great message is in the book. No matter what you do, somebody always imputes meaning into your books.
8. Adults are obsolete children.
9. You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in.
BY SHWETA TIWARI
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019