1) I had no idea of the character. But the moment I was dressed, the clothes and the make-up made me feel the person he was. I began to know him, and by the time I walked onto the stage he was fully born.
2) I’d sooner be called a successful crook than a destitute monarch.
3) Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded.
4) I remain just one thing, and one thing only, and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.
5) All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl.
6) A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.
7) The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.
8) Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019