Children in the 1990s:
1) Didn’t have computers / internet at home as it was launched after mid-90s.
2) Had video game systems such as Sega CD, Game Gear, N64, Game Boy Color, Dreamcast, SNES, Sega Genesis which are extinct now.
3) Were addicted to animated and cartoon movies of Disney.
4) Used to be great fans of Bollywood Khans and Cricket and made them their role model.
5) Chess, cricket, badminton, carrom used to be the favorite indoor and outdoor games.
Children these days:
1) Have laptops, i-phones, i-pads and use AIM, Skype, Myspace, Facebook, Google, Google+.
2) Have video game systems like The Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Wii U, PS2 and PS3, Xbox, Xbox Kinect, Gameboy Advanced, GBA SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS.
3) Addicted to youtube videos and songs of music artists like Justin Bieber, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Lady Gaga etc.
4) Just tweet and criticize about any politician/actor/cricketer.
5) Keep themselves busy by playing ‘n’ number of games in mobile phones.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019