Korean Air is the flag carrier airline of South Korea and the largest in South Korea based on fleet size, number of destinations and international flight.
1) The Korean National Airlines commenced its services on 1st March 1969.
2) It was voted Asia’s best airline by Business Traveler readers in 2012.
3) Korean Air serves 114 international destinations in 50 countries on all 6 continents with 13 domestic destinations only in South Korea.
4) Korean Air is the founding member of the Sky Team and the parent company of Jin Air. This alliance is the second largest alliance in the world only after Star Alliance.
5) Incheon International Airport serves as the international hub for the Korean Air.
Latest posts by Ancy (see all)
- Bruce Jenner In A Car Crash – One Person Dead - February 9, 2015
- 57th Annual Grammy Awards – Red Carpet Disasters - February 9, 2015
- Haven’t Taken An Health Insurance Yet? Here Are 5 Important Benefits Of Having An Health Coverage - February 7, 2015