1. Amir Iqbal Khan also known as King Khan or Amir Khan was born on 8 December 1986.
2. Amir Khan is an English Professional Boxer.By winning WBA, WBA(super) and IBF Light Welter Weight title he has become the former two time world champion.
3. Amir Khan is the youngest British Olympic Boxing medalist.At the age of 17 Amir Khan won silver at the 2004 Athens Olympics.
4. Amir Khan is also one of the youngest British world champions because at the age of 22 he won the WBA Light Welterweight title,the first-ever British Pakistani boxing major world champion.
5. Amir Khan was nominated in BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award for the year 2011.
Latest posts by Soumya Nadar (see all)
- 5 Awesome Facts That You Ought To Know About The ‘Delhi Elections’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Interesting Facts That You Ought To Know About The Indian Playback Singer ‘Shreya Ghoshal’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Facts That You Ought to Know About ‘Praveen Togadia’ - February 7, 2015