BJP manifesto got released in New Delhi at the presence of LK Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh and Narendra Modi. Election Commission has blocked the release of BJP’s manifesto in Assam and Tripura as the first phase of Lok Sabha Elections poll is ongoing.
The main slogans of the 52-page election manifesto were “Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat” (One India, great India) and “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikaas”.
Specifications of BJP manifesto – Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat
1. Services of youth in particular will be tapped to contribute in governance with fellowship and internship programmes launched at various levels.
2. BJP reiterates its stand to explore all possibilities within the framework of the constitution to facilitate the construction of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
3. Nuclear prog – Study in detail India’s nuclear doctrine, and revise and update it, to make it relevant to challenges of current times.
4. In our neighbourhood we will pursue friendly relations. However, where required we will not hesitate from taking strong stand and steps.
5. India shall remain a natural home for persecuted Hindus and they shall be welcome to seek refuge here.
6. Launch a national campaign for saving the girl child and educating her – Beti Bachao – Beti Padhao.
7. Government will create an Acid Attack victims welfare fund to take care of the medical costs related to treatment and cosmetic reconstructive surgeries of such victims.
8. Establish a national E-Library to empower school teachers and students.
9. Poor Hygiene and Sanitation have a far reaching, cascading impact. We will ensure a ‘Swachh Bharat’ by Gandhiji’s 150th birth anniversary in 2019, taking it up in mission mode by converging resources and building around jan bhagidari. Create an open defecation free India by awareness campaign and enabling people to build toilets in their home as well as in schools and public places.
10. We will roll out a massive low cost housing programme to ensure that by the time the nation completes 75 years of its Independence, every family will have a pucca house of its own.
11. Tech friendly – set up a National Optical-Fibre Network up to the village level; and Wi-Fi zones in public areas
12. Take urgent steps for the safety of the migrant workers and communities from the Northeast and other states.
13. Defence – Build a War Memorial to recognise and honour the gallantry of our soldiers
14. The Congress party has not only lowered the dignity of the government, but also the dignity of India. This is what is driving recent adversities like the falling rupee
and countries riding roughshod over us.
15. Team India shall not be limited to the Prime Minister led team sitting in Delhi, but will also include chief ministers and other functionaries as equal partners.
16. North east – There will be special emphasis on massive infrastructure development, especially along the Line
of Actual Control in Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim.
17. Kashmir issue – The return of Kashmiri Pandits to the land of their ancestors with full dignity, security and assured livelihood will figure high on the BJP’s agenda. BJP reiterates its stand on the Article 370, and will discuss this with all stakeholders and remains committed to the abrogation of this article.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019