- 10 arrested for bursting crackers post UR Ananthamurthy’s death. Freedom of speech? LOL Ullu banaaya
- Life’s little ironies: those defending the ‘FoE’ of those bursting crackers at #URAnanthamurthy death have the worst, most illiberal record.
- Tens of thousands came to pay their last respects to UR Ananthamurthy in Bangalore today. The size/diversity of the gathering was staggering
- UR Ananthamurthy – a humanist and a captivating writer in Kannada who fought against the superstitions of our times.
- By pointing at the black spots of the sun, U only make others aware of its light. UR Ananthamurthy bad mouthing Modi did a world of good…
- It’s not our samskriti to cheer when someone dies… At least for 24 hours, hold off from posting on UR Ananthamurthy, if you disliked him.
- UR Ananthamurthy’s demise is a loss to Kannada literature, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Seculars are falling over themselves at trying to exploit UR Ananthamurthy’s death & take potshots at Modi.
- What kind of person celebrates the death of a great writer? Beyond sick. #URAnanthamurthy RIP.
- So the people who celebrated Gandhi’s death are now celebrating UR Ananthamurthy’s death.
(Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here are postings on social media website. We do not endorse the same.)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019