Finally Google has launched the next whole new version of Android and has named it as Lollipop / Android 5.0 Lollipop / Android L.
Here are 10 Amazing Facts About ‘Android Lollipop’ You Never Knew
1) Android L’s battery life is not faster than Android 4.4 Kitkat which was launched in September 2013.
2) You can get Android Lollipop from November only if you are going to buy a Nexus 6 or Nexus 9.
3) Motorola has announced that it will make Lollipop available in Moto G or Moto X (all generations) or Moto E later this year.
4) You can get Android 5.0 Lollipop in the Sony Xperia smartphones and tablets.
5) HTC has announced that it will get the final version of Android L from Google within 90 days and will deliver the update in HTC One M8 or M7.
6) Samsung and LG may or may not update the current Galaxy smartphones with Android L version.
7) Before launching Android L, Google had released a teaser video with many possible names like Lemon Drop, Lady Finger, Lava Cake, Lemon Meringue but Lollipop wasn’t mentioned in the video at all.
8) Android L has new enhanced notifications, new lockscreen, security personal unlocking, new notification bar, new saver mode in battery life and will support 64-bit processors.
9) Google’s official words:
Android 5.0 Lollipop, which comes on Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and Nexus Player, will also be available on Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10 and Google Play edition devices in the coming weeks.
10) “Devices may not receive the latest version of Android if they fall outside of the update window, traditionally around 18 months after a device release.”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019