POSITIONING STRATEGY OF ASIAN PAINTS LIMITED : Although operating in commodity market. Asian paints have invested heavily in branding, GATTU, the Asian paints official Mascot is a familiar icon across India. The company recently augmented their web pressure. Their website, Asian paints.com is an exhaustive hub of ‘Painting solutions’. The site use Maximum interactivity to […]
Archive | Strategic ManagementRSS feed for this section
COMPETITOR STRATEGY : In the Indian paint industry Asian paints is the leader keeping the other competitors far behind. In terms of gross sales we can rank the competitors of Asian paints as : i) Nerolac paints (ii) Berger Paints (iii) ICI Paints. In industry they are recognized as trailing firms. But with their high growth […]
STRATEGY ALTERNATIVES : The prospect of a paint company has many dependence like weather, occasions like puja, id etc. when we consider the decorative segments. So there is always a possibility of ups & downs in the business. Besides this there is another very important factor i.e. the position of the competitor. Through Asian paints is […]
Programme Objective: Programme objective is one of the main objective of the company. Here the company frames the strategy about the products related issue and various other thing relating to the business. Most of the company follows the 4’P’s policy namely price, product peace and promotion. Product : Asian paint details with product that is […]
Marketing Objective : Asian paints the leader in Indian paint Industry has a very strong marketing division. With more than 35% market share Asian paint is still growing in leaps and bounce to achieve higher targets. It is changing fundamentally with two objective in mind a huge ramp in the market share and better growth […]
Divisional objective : Asian paint has following division that are as follows : (i) Decorative segment (ii) Industrial segment (iii) Automotive segment Decorative segment : Asian paint is the leader in this segment. It is ahead that its competitor Nerolac and Berger in Decorative segment company still have certain objective for this sector that to […]
Corporative objective :The corporate objective of Asian Paint is as follows -“Asian Paint has become one of the top decorative company world wide by leveraging its expertise in the higher growth emerging market. Simultaneously, the company intends to build long term value in the Industrial coating business through alliance with established global partner.” With Economic […]
IMPORTANCE OF CRM IN INDIAN BANK For long, Indian banks had presumed that their operations were customer-centric, simply because they had customers. These banks ruled the roost, protected by regulations that did not allow free entry into the sector. And to their credit, when the banking sector was opened up, they survived by adapting […]
CUSTOMERS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT– A NEW MANTRA IN INDIAN BANKING Nowadays banks have to work keeping in mind the position of the financial market and anticipate change in the market place and prepare themselves accordingly. They have to make new resolutions to build further on their own strengths to explore new avenues of Customers Relationship Management. […]
The main principles of CRM can be grouped into seven guiding factors: Customer focus The first and foremost important guiding principle in CRM is customer focus. Who is a customer? This question is very fundamental. A customer is a person or group of persons who receives the product or service—the final output of […]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- EXAMINATION PROCESS & A.T.K.T. RULES OF B.M.S. August 19, 2011
- Doli Armaanon Ki Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Veera Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Piya Basanti Re Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Creature Feature: I wated to thank you for his wonderful read!! I ce...
- apartment cleaning service in Huntington Beach: I've truly read some terrific information right h...
- Rajat Kaappor: Thanks for writting nicely composed and informativ...
- surabhi: i think education in India is better than any othe...
- BMS Content Team: Hi sanju, the official cutoffs would be announced ...
at Water and Tree Enterprises
Location: Andheri to Kandiwali, India
Multiple Job Openings - BMS.co.in
Location: Borivali W, India
Corporate Account Manager, Delhi (Both Freshers & Experienced candidates allowed)
Location: Cama place, New Delhi, India
Community Manager - Operations and marketing
Location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India
Location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India