Don’t wanna join BMS, BMM, BFM, BBI and other professional courses?
Looking to join innovative courses after HSC?
Mumbai University has introduced 26 innovative and job-oriented courses to be offered over 316 colleges from next year 2014.
Following number of new courses would be included in the below faculties:
1) Arts – 6
2) Science – 5
3) Commerce-Management – 5
4) Technology – 10
List of New Courses:
- BA/BSc (Human science),
- BA (culinary arts),
- BCom (Transport Management),
- BSc (Interdisciplinary),
- MSc (Renewable energy),
- MMS (Pharma and Healthcare management).
- BE (Mechatronics),
- BE (Electronics and Electrical engineering)
- ME (Signal processing)
- ME (Power plant and energy management)
Are these courses designed keeping in mind the current industry needs and will it be able to produce job-ready graduates?
Only Time can tell.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019