Scope of Total Income [Sec. 5]
For determining the taxability of any income, the income should be first classified into
Indian Income & Foreign Income.
Indian Income is income which is either:
1. Received in India or
2. Deemed to be received or
3. Accrued or arisen in India or
4. Deemed to accrue or arise in India.
Income which is not Indian income is Foreign income.
Latest posts by MT UVA BMS (see all)
- International Finance Important Question Bank – MT UVA BMS - May 5, 2014
- Special Studies in Finance Chapter-wise Important Sums for practice - November 25, 2013
- Operations Research Important Questions 2013 – MT UVA BMS - April 22, 2013