Interim dividend is a dividend paid between two annual general meetings of the company,
- The BOD may declare interim divided from time to time.
- The amount of dividend including interim dividend shall be deposited in a separate Bank account within five days from the date of declaration of such dividend.
- The amount of dividend so deposited above shall be used for payment of interim dividend.
- Since, interim dividend does not constitute a statutory debt and therefore directors can rescind it by passing a resolution.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019