A brand is a distinguishing name and/or a symbol (logo, packaging, trademark) that identifies the goods and/or services, and that serves to differentiate those goods and/or services from those of their competitors. Therefore, a brand signals to a customer the source of the product and/or service.
• Keller‘s Definition:
– A product, but one that adds other dimensions that differentiate it in some way from other products designed to satisfy the same need.
• Rational and tangible
• Symbolic, emotional and intangible
• The psychological response to a brand can be as important as the physiological response.
• A brand is ―the sum of the expectations that a customer or stakeholder has when purchasing a product or dealing with an organization.‖
Source: Robert P. Woyzbun. ―Branding for the Rest of Us.‖
• In essence, a brand is an expectation or a promise waiting to be fulfilled. Brands are shorthand for trust.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019