Objectives of Management by objectives:
- To relate individual goals to organisational goals.
- To clarify the jobs to be done aI1d the results expected to be accomplished.
- To evaluate the performance ‘of the subordinates.
- To enhance the communication between the superiors and the subordinates.
- To stimulate the subordinates motivation.
- To serve as a device for integration.
- To serve as a device for organisational control.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019