Benefits of Management by objectives:
- It increases the participation and involvement of the subordinates in decision-making.
- It provides the subordinates with an opportunity to be self-motivating by setting their objectives.
- As the managers at all levels are involved in setting their objectives, they are more committed to the goals fixes. That means, the chance of accomplishment of objectives are much brighter.
- Under the MBO approach, the managers at all levels become more aware of the overall objectives. This helps them in understanding their role in the total organisation.
- MBO implies that the objectives of each department and each individual are consistent with the overall objectives of the organisation. This ensures the integration of individual goals with the goals of the organisation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019