Seasonal variations are those periodic movements in business activity which occur regularly every year and have their origin in the nature of year itself. The factors that cause seasonal variations are-
- Climate and weather conditions- The most important factor causing seasonal variations is the climate. Changes in the climate and weather and weather conditions such as rainfall, humidity, heat act on different products and industries differently.
- Customs and traditions and habits– Though nature is primarily responsible for seasonal variations in the times series, customs traditions and habits also have their impact. For example on certain occasions like deepawali, dusserha Christmas there is big demand for sweets and also there is large demand for cash before the festivals because they need money for shopping and gifts.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019