All Principals of affiliated colleges in B.M.S. (Sem. -V) are hereby informed that the
University of Mumbai has decided to deliver all the B.M.S. (Sem. -V) Question papers by
DEPD (Digital Exam Paper Delivery) for examinations commencing from Wednesday, 3rd
To check the preparedness of the colleges it is decided to conduct “MOCK DRILL”
on 01st April, 2013 12.30 p.m. During the mock drill following actions will be conducted
01. College login ID & Password will be communicated to each B.M.S. (Sem. -V)
college by SMS on the Principals Mobile number already submitted to the
02. Second password to open and downloading the file will be communicated in a
similar way by SMS.
03. After receipt of second password college is ready to download the question paper
and take printout of sample question paper.
04. Sample Question paper downloaded by college should be sent back on to the
University fax No. 022-26526893/022-26534266
05. Similarly each college should send their email on [email protected] of question
paper received with mentioning the name of College two email IDs and two
mobile numbers of different service providers and also mention mock drill
Actual B.M.S. (Sem. -V) Exams commencing from 3rd April, 2013. You must aware that
all question papers will be delivered by this system only.
In case of any emergency please contact
a. Dr. M. Z. Farooqui(Convener, Technical Support Committee) on
b. Dr. M. S. Shaikh – 022-26534267
c. Shri. Ashok Ghule – 022- 26534267
C I R C U L A R
All Principalsof affiliated colleges in B.M.S (SEM – V)are hereby informed that the
University of Mumbai is planning to deliver the Questionpapers of B.M.S. (Sem. -V)by
DEPD (Digital Exam Paper Delivery) for examinations commencing from Wednesday 3rd
April, 2013.The college should be prepared with the following requirements:
I Requirements for accessing the QuestionPaper e-delivery system:
• One PC / Laptop with higher configuration.
• UPS with at least 30 minutes of back up.
• Broadband Internet Connection.
• One data card with 3G Internet connection (MTNL, Idea, Reliance, Tata Photon,
etc.) (whichever works better) for back up.
• Two registered mobile numbers (one of the Principal and another of responsible
person from the college) preferably of different service provider, Fax numberand
email ID for receiving the password. These numbers and e mail address submitted
to the University should be in working condition. Any change should be
communicated to the University immediately, well in advance. The College shall
be held responsible if any of these modes of communication are inaccessible or
not in working condition.
• High Intensity Printer (attached to the computer (PC/Laptop) which will be used
for accessing the web link).
• One extra cartridge for emergency.
• Photocopier (30-40 PPM).
• Licensed copy of antivirus installed on the computer and regularly updated
• MS-Office 2003 and above.
• Secured environment for paper printing.
• CCTV camera with back up of one month.
II For downloading the Question Paper, following procedure should be followed
scrupulously by the colleges:
You can check at http://mu.ac.in/examcoebms878.pdf
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019